Covid Injection locations?

bluejets

Pretty much all hospitals are doing it (though supply periodically runs ahort). 

Walk in registration (and sometimes walk in vaccination) is available at Bang Sue Grand Station. Huge operation and probably the quickest route.

23 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Walk in registration (and sometimes walk in vaccination) is available at Bang Sue Grand Station. Huge operation and probably the quickest route.

Yes, I walked in Kasemrad hospital in Nonthaburi for something else yesterday...and with my limited Thai and the girl's limited English at the front desk...she immediately put me into the Queue for a jab !....took a few minutes to sort that out ! Not too hard it would seem to get a shot these days if you want one.

They inject in the arm, don't embarrass yourself by letting your pants down.

There is no national list, the health offices of every province manage this.

Some health offices have a Facebook page where they post such information, if yours doesn't you can give them a call.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:15 AM, Sheryl said:

Would this also be for foreigners looking for a booster shot? I called Bumrungrad and Bangkok Hospital and both expect to receive their Moderna supply around March next year. 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

Would this also be for foreigners looking for a booster shot? I called Bumrungrad and Bangkok Hospital and both expect to receive their Moderna supply around March next year. 

If your primary vaccination series was Sinovac or Sinopharm then yes. AFAIK the government system has no policy yet on boosters for those who received 2 doses of AZ yet. 

Some private hospitals appear to already have some Moderna. It may all be pre-purchased by people in advance though. But some of them may be interested in selling their slots.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, tonray said:

Not too hard it would seem to get a shot these days if you want one.

Not too hard if you live in Bangkok but the rest of the country something else..... ☹️

Edited by Chris.B
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, tonray said:

Yes, I walked in Kasemrad hospital in Nonthaburi for something else yesterday...and with my limited Thai and the girl's limited English at the front desk...she immediately put me into the Queue for a jab !....took a few minutes to sort that out ! Not too hard it would seem to get a shot these days if you want one.

What did you get vaccinated with?

• Like 1