Thailand Pass: what does "upload paid booking mean"?

I was watching the "Thai Consular Online" youtube vid. At 0.51 it says "Fill in accommodation details - Upload paid booking". I guess this "paid booking" is not the 1st quarantine night but something else. How am I expected to fulfil this uploading requirement? I'll be traveling for 3 and a half months (until the expiry of my visa). Last thing I want is to waste money on advance bookings.

Edited by JackGats
spelling

What visa are applying for?

A tourist visa only allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 day entry. You can use it for entry for 3 months.

Many embassies and consulates require proof of accommodations a tourist visa. Some accept a a reservation for a week or so after you arrive. Many people have has to show a longer stay in hotel but in most cases you can cancel the reservation as long as you do it 24 hours be with paying a fee.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What visa are applying for?

A tourist visa only allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 day entry. You can use it for entry for 3 months.

Many embassies and consulates require proof of accommodations a tourist visa. Some accept a a reservation for a week or so after you arrive. Many people have has to show a longer stay in hotel but in most cases you can cancel the reservation as long as you do it 24 hours be with paying a fee.

I have a one-year extension to be renewed by May 2nd. And I am not paying any rent or accommodation right now while I am out of Thailand.

Edited by JackGats

35 minutes ago, JackGats said:

I have a one-year extension to be renewed by May 2nd. And I am not paying any rent or accommodation right now while I am out of Thailand.

If you are entering the country with a re-entry permit that expires in May you will not need proof of accommodations for the Thailand Pass. You only need the one night stay that may soon go away if they go ahead with their plans to accept a ATK antigen test for the test and go entry.

From the Thailand pass site. https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan

"Booking for 1 day on approved SHA Extra+ or AQ hotel"

• Thanks 1