Wise and Kbank

Kbank had not had a FTT code in bank book since Jan 2018, due to a compliance update.

Today I am advised that since they have completed their latest compliance update ,mid September,that the Wise transfers are now coded GPS in bank book and on bank statement.

The GPS code denotes an international transaction.

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Did you delete your last post?  This was also reported on Facebook by someone who used it for Immigration

I also use it for immigration, I have requested a formal document that shows all transaction codes and their purpose. Kbank will confirm tomorrow what they can send to me via email

2 hours ago, norbra said:

I also use it for immigration, I have requested a formal document that shows all transaction codes and their purpose. Kbank will confirm tomorrow what they can send to me via email

What about this?

https://www.kasikornbank.com/th/personal/Digital-banking/Documents/ServiceChannelTellerNo.pdf

My Wise transfers seem to come from CIMBT

On 11/28/2021 at 7:44 PM, Chris.B said:

What about this?

https://www.kasikornbank.com/th/personal/Digital-banking/Documents/ServiceChannelTellerNo.pdf

My Wise transfers seem to come from CIMBT

Kbank confirm that Wise is using Global Finance Services (GPS) as their payments channel to Kbank.

Edited by norbra

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

So i wonder how they will be processed if they go to a different partner bank, or alternatively maybe they can tag to always go via Kasikorn

Sometime back in September I spoke with Wise regarding ". tagging my Kbank recipient,they said not necessary " as transfers to this recipient are Kb to Kb" but will " tag it as you requested.

• Like 1