5 Baht bullion bar

any of the (franchise?) gold shops should be able to help.  We bought some from Aurora last year.  They have a storefront in Terminal 21 & at Central Festival too (I think).

Edited by G Rex

If you enter Big C Sukhumvit  front entrance go the righthand  way and on then on  your left hand see the first gold shop who have them in the counter lying ....

go further from that shop and  behind corner and on the right hand you see  the other gold shop  from those 2 competing chains (Aurora  & Ausiris ) with again in their counter Thai  gold baht bullions ..

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

And a warning against buying or bringing gold bullion to Thailand  ,as with western Gold bullion you are in difficulties if passing customs......(not so for  jewelry )

AS  see in Thais customs , under prohibited ,:

Prohibited (without license):
1. Drugs of narcotic nature, e.g. heroin.
2. Gold bullion. If no import license is available, it can be left in Customs bond at the airport of entry to be retrieved on departure.

IATA - Thailand Customs, Currency & Airport Tax regulations details (iatatravelcentre.com)

Edited by david555

36 minutes ago, uli65 said:

I have the idea now to buy silver bars

I found this company in bangkok.

they offer silver bars with 1 kg

https://morrisandwatson.com/

deposit 50% when order the rest when pick up!!!! I think they have to order from Australia??

any experience with this company??? thanks

No experience with them ,and i can not get their price ,As with your link impossible to get price  ....(?) 

but  here a link from a Dutch precious metals trader for 1 kilo silver price but in euros so difficult to compare accurate 

Buy silver bars. Secure, trustworthy and discreet | Amsterdamgold.com

Edited by david555