Swarma Stand Near Lek Hotel

Spaniel

Last week I was in Pattaya for a few days and as usual I was hoping to get a swarma from the guy down the street from the Lek Hotel on Second road. Since he isn't at his old location does anyone know where he moved if in fact that's what he did? I did notice a Thai guy selling swarmas from a mobile motorcycle cart near the Lek.

Last week I was in Pattaya for a few days and as usual I was hoping to get a swarma from the guy down the street from the Lek Hotel on Second road. Since he isn't at his old location does anyone know where he moved if in fact that's what he did? I did notice a Thai guy selling swarmas from a mobile motorcycle cart near the Lek.

I was wondering the same thing, not having seen him for a week or so.

I heard he had made so much money that he took a vacation.

The good news is that according to one member on another thread he's back.

Seems like a few people are missing him - nice guy good swarmas!  Appart form the guy on the bike come swarma van, there is a place in soi Baukaw - turn left out of Soi Diana and its at the front of a shop house about a hundred or so metres along - only 29 baht!

If its any help :o

Yes he is back after a holiday and kebabs are as good as ever, they now have falafal and chips as well

The buy on the bike in soi bukhao market is getting lamb and will sell them at 70 baht, he has chicken now at 50baht

Seems like a few people are missing him - nice guy good swarmas!  Appart form the guy on the bike come swarma van, there is a place in soi Baukaw - turn left out of Soi Diana and its at the front of a shop house about a hundred or so metres along - only 29 baht!

If its any help :o

I was criusing around on my bike looking for kebabs last week and noticed at least 6 mobile kebab stands on Soi 7 and 8. It looks like they've really taken off.