Anyone Who Lives In The Vip Condos Or Similiar In The Rayong Area?

Pleaste tell me postive and negative sides of living your apartment in rayong area...!

i would appreciate anybody sharing of their knowledge of buying and living the area!!

I hope somebody can help, thanks in advance!!

//Phillo

:o

I, also am interested in Rayong condo [for purchase] in the Rayong area and have heard about the VIP condos, but can't find any info on google. I'll keep an eye on your topic and if i get any info, i'll pass it to you thru this forum.

It is very much depends what you are looking for. Rayong is a pleasant place, with some good shopping and nice markets. It is no a touristy place and you can live there quite cheaply. The local beaches and sea is not the fantastic destination, mostly frequented by local people, so unfortunately lots of plastic bags and rubbish is left on the sand. The sea is not that clean and if you are into snorkeling or diving you will have to go to the small islands near by. Koh Samet is close and its nice for short breaks. I have been here for two years now and local people are friendly and they really don’t try to rip you off much. Weather seems to be quite constant here, no great extremities. West from Rayong are few big chemical factories so try to avoid that part of Rayong.

• 2 months later...
I, also am interested in Rayong condo [for purchase] in the Rayong area and have heard about the VIP condos, but can't find any info on google. I'll keep an eye on your topic and if i get any info, i'll pass it to you thru this forum.

We just bought a condo in VIP Rayong. In fact it was the second one ... we first bought a studio, which we have resold, to buy a bigger condo.

At the moment we started looking for the bigger condo, D2 Real Estate was the only real estate agent having some condos for sale.

Have a look at their web-site www.d2re.com. From experience we know however that not all the condos which are free at VIP are mentioned in the site, so you might perhaps, after having glance at what they offer, contact them thru e-mail

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
D2 Real Estate was the only real estate agent having some condos for sale

Not only.

I've just bought a condo in VIP Rayong. 122 m2 on 10 floor cost 3.3

Farang RU agency have some condos there. You can send your request to [email protected]

What is the monthly fee? Seems like it's 20 baht/meter/month where I live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...