Any online suppliers of Euro type Carp/Catfish gear? Shimano Baitrunners, Delkim Alarms etc

SamuiAddict

As title suggests I'm looking to get a euro type carp fishing setup together.  I've found this one site - https://fishingsuppliesthailand.com/ - which is pretty decent but doesn't have a huge selection.

Does anyone know of anymore?

Specifically I'm after; 

2 x Shimano Baitrunner XTB Ci4+ Longcast (14000 Spools) or 2 x Shimano Big Baitrunner XTB LC (10000 Spools)

2 x Heavy Duty Carp/Catfish Rods (e.g Free Spirit Carp Tamer, Catmaster Dominator etc)

Rod Pod

Spod Rod & Reel

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

To be honest, people who want to fish for catfish here do well to convert to the baitcasing reals of accurate. It takes time to get used to but they are far superior. When fishing in places like bungsamran and others they are great to fish with drags are stronger and more smooth andso much better.

I was like you guys thinkin that hose kind of rods and reels were best. But after years of fishing in Thailand i now know they don't hold a candle to the Thai stuff.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2022 at 8:11 AM, robblok said:

To be honest, people who want to fish for catfish here do well to convert to the baitcasing reals of accurate. It takes time to get used to but they are far superior. When fishing in places like bungsamran and others they are great to fish with drags are stronger and more smooth andso much better.

I was like you guys thinkin that hose kind of rods and reels were best. But after years of fishing in Thailand i now know they don't hold a candle to the Thai stuff.

Accurate makes bait-casters? 

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Accurate makes bait-casters? 

No i mean they are the reel type but the best of those. Much better as those Euro spinning reels.

Especially when your fishing at fishing lakes those Euro things are just not powerful enough and you bother other people with your fishing as you will have trouble controlling the fish.

If your not after mekong catfish then no problem. The stuff you want can be bought at Bungsamran they import what you want. Id advise you to learn about other rods and reels that are more useful here. I am speaking after years and years of fishing experience in Thailand. 

But if your not only targetting mekong then maybe the stuff you want will work.