Good English Dictionary

Well, in theory all of the dictionaries are available, at least by special order from Kinokuniya (if not actually on the shelves). I don't have a favourite personal dictionary; of course the OED is pretty good. Were you asking what is available at Asia Books or the other chains that are more likely to be outside Bangkok?

Most "college" dictionaries are a good balance between detail and brevity- try Webster's.

"Steven"

Well, in theory all of the dictionaries are available, at least by special order from Kinokuniya (if not actually on the shelves). I don't have a favourite personal dictionary; of course the OED is pretty good. Were you asking what is available at Asia Books or the other chains that are more likely to be outside Bangkok?

Most "college" dictionaries are a good balance between detail and brevity- try Webster's.

"Steven"

I'm interested in something for a Thai (intermediate to high level English student) audience, and something available (preferably) inside or outside Bangkok. Something that English teachers might recommend for students.

cheers