SkyNet Sports Programming - Premier League

NotReallyHere

I'm asking this a little late, but maybe I'll get lucky with a response...

I only have SkyNet Sports 1-3 and HD on my cable television at home.  I would like to watch a rebroadcast of the Chelsea/Leeds match.  I see on the SkyNet Sports Facebook page that the live game is scheduled to be broadcast at 2130 this Saturday evening.  I would like to catch a rebroadcast on Sunday or Monday.

I can't find a SkyNet Sports television schedule anywhere.  Has anyone found a reliable source for a SkyNet Sports programming schedule?  I'm cheap (prefer "thrifty").  I do not want to pay to see it online, if it will be on cable television for free.  Also, I'll be hosting a guest that prefers TV over my tiny laptop.

I'm in Hua Hin, by the way...  In case that is relevant for television programming.  I have no idea who my cable television provider is (I rent an apartment with free cable TV, do not have an individual cable television contract).

It would be great if I figured this out in time to catch the rebroadcast, but would be happy for an answer anytime so that I can plan our viewing in the coming weeks.

Thanks in advance...

By the way...  I noticed the SkyNet Sports webpage/homepage link on the Facebook page.  I'm unable to connect to it.  That is rarely a problem for me.  I assumed, possibly wrongly, that the problem is with the SkyNet Sports site, not me.

If other people are able to connect to the site, please let me know.  Surely the information I'm looking for is there.  If so, I guess I would have to experiment with my browser settings (probably make them less secure or private).