Covid vaccine Pfizer

Speedo1968

I'm a healthy 73 year old, I too took Sinovac - Astra, and 30 minutes ago I took Pfizer.

I too had problems with Astra, although I was in better form than family members that got it and are 30 years younger. I slept all dat the next day.

Anyway, Pfizer up to now: no pain in my arm at all, feeling fine, I'll let you know.

OP
Thanks "cooked" for your comments.
My local ( Banphai - Khon Kaen ) govt office decide to offer a choice of vaccines so I ended having Moderna.
Only problem is is that they don't provide a document to say you have had the vaccine, have to go to a hospital in KK to get document.     Not sure if Central in KK offered Moderna as it would have saved me time and a crowded waiting area.
At least it was free, not sure if the hospital will charge for a document !

16 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

OP
Thanks "cooked" for your comments.
My local ( Banphai - Khon Kaen ) govt office decide to offer a choice of vaccines so I ended having Moderna.
Only problem is is that they don't provide a document to say you have had the vaccine, have to go to a hospital in KK to get document.     Not sure if Central in KK offered Moderna as it would have saved me time and a crowded waiting area.
At least it was free, not sure if the hospital will charge for a document !

Most do not

I didn't pay for the certificate in Buriram. You need this paper because of the 11 digit ID number on it to fill out in the Mor prom app. The app showed all three jabs the next day, works well. I can also use it to get an international international vaccine certificate.

1 hour ago, cooked said:

I didn't pay for the certificate in Buriram. You need this paper because of the 11 digit ID number on it to fill out in the Mor prom app. The app showed all three jabs the next day, works well. I can also use it to get an international international vaccine certificate.

I thought one reason they can't / won/t give a certificate was because some passport numbers such as mine only have 9 digits.
They printed a very long 13 digit number as my ID, the only common number is 46 being my year of birth.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, Speedo1968 said:

Not sure if Central in KK offered Moderna as it would have saved me time and a crowded waiting area.

I had Sinovac end of July, AZ end of August.

Yesterday finally Moderna from THG (Ratchapruek).

And hell that was a mass event like I have not experienced often in my life.

The event was moved to "KICE" (Khon Kaen convention and exhibition center).

Took me three hours to be shifted in groups to 10 from one queue to the next.

Maybe Bangkok Hospital offers a more convenient experience? (at Central?).

20211217_123208.jpg

20211217_125007.jpg

20211217_130033.jpg

kicevax.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ