Experiencing My First SUPER TYPHOON In The Philippines And It's TERRIFYING

snoop1130

Just now, ChaiyaTH said:

Sitting in the comfort of his hotel room, he need to grow some balls or change the title.

Ever been in one? I have, it's terrifying, although I was in a house that was falling apart. Nevertheless, that typhoon was the strongest anywhere in the world this year. It would be terrifying no matter where he was.

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Ever been in one? I have, it's terrifying, although I was in a house that was falling apart. Nevertheless, that typhoon was the strongest anywhere in the world this year. It would be terrifying no matter where he was.

Yeah just sit it out in his safe room. Terrifying would be getting shot at in the dessert with no nearby backup.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in Cebu at the time and had a reasonable 1000w generator - thinking i'm ahead of the game!

By the time Typhoon Rai/Odette had finished it was on its side along with a couple of my neighbors roofs.

The good times still outweigh the bad though ????

On 2/10/2022 at 10:15 AM, Nickelbeer said:

In terms of natural disasters, what are my best options for safety from floods, typhoons, volcanoes etc??  I know that some locations in the Phil are less affected than others, but I do not recall seeing a list.

I think it is a matter of luck especially when it comes to Typhoons where they hit - as far as Volcanoes go just don't live near them, floods and rainy season is all around but has finished now hehe