Did the place to renew retirement extension move from Chang Wattana at that big complex?

Sorry to sound silly but I have been hearing in the last months that the location to renew has changed.  No one has given substantive evidence, but I am getting confused.  I need to go tomorrow (deadline is Thursday) and I want to make sure I go to the correct place.  Please forgive me if this sounds asinine, but better safe than sorry.  Thanks in advance for your help.  

That big complex is Impact Muang Thong Thani, and it's quite close to Chaeng Watthana government complex.

While you should get some confirmation by those who have actually been to immigration recently (I haven't for nearly 3 years, sorry), I believe the Impact office is only for 90 days notification and short term visa extensions, and even the latter might have changed. I've googled up this:

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/ย้ายเคาน์เตอร์บริการไป-2/

Move to Temporary VISA Extension Center at Muang Thong Tani

As you say you are trying to do retirement (annual) extension, I don't think that ever moved to Impact.

Let's hear from others. Actually I just wanted to give you name of the complex, so it's easier to ask ????

image.thumb.png.86edd3ba8938037d7c3e7885752a6bb0.png