Recording app for Pulse TV etc.?

sallecc

Hi I'm occasionally using Pulse TV and HD Prime on my mobile and laptop... Can anybody suggest good app for Windows or Android to record and save as video files?

(Gold TV is showing 'Only Fools And Horses' all Christmas Specials this month, I'd love to keep those ???? )

I had a look, it seems that UKGOLD is a DVB channel, they dont offer a catchup service (as far as I can tell) - if they did then it would be easy to capture the episodes you want, although not from PulseTV. (Thats unless pulse are capturing it and giving you a web address to view the file)

I can capture the clips from their website easily without a VPN and can capture 720 streams from Dave and UKTVPlay (the same company), but not GOLD. If you were in the UK and had a Sky subscription, then you could capture using a DVB-S Tuner.

You could use a video recording app on your computer, there seems to be a native screen recording application in windows 10, but you won't end up with the best file. 

Up to now, only fools .. has been released in DVD quality, so to capture these episodes in HD would be pretty cool. They may appear on the torrent sites as HDTV rips in the future. 

Edited by recom273