Beesonda (bsa/honda Hybrid) For Sale In Korat!

Loz

This was a Labor of love form beginning to End. The Bike for sale is a Rigid Framed and Girder Forked circa 1930s or 40s BSA M20 which came to Thailand from Japan where it was stored for many years upcountry. Its BSA Engine must have been declared "dead at the scene" because someone has fitted a Honda 125 4 stroke Engine circa 1970s or early 80s. I think the Engine is from a Honda "Wing". In Enlgland the closest thing to this was a CB125. It Orgininally had a Honda GL125 Motore but this ran so badly I found another old lump with the same fittings ( the Wing motor ) and in it went ahd has been running just fine ever since last November.

198801923RL040562052.jpg

The bike came in Olive Drab paint but I had it mostly repainted there is battery box and the headlamp cover still in olive drab as I was going to have the powder coated or chromed but got round to doing neither. All parts are fitted and working. the Bike is a five speed manual gearbox. The brakes are Drums front and rear and work very well. The Girder forks are superb and the rigid rear is compensated for with a sprung seat. If you are a big fella you might want to uprate the spring.

198802060RL999725370.jpg

Bike is available for collection right away. It is for sale due to lack of space to store her. I would keep her in the house but it's been frowned upon...

198811805RL336753380.jpg

lights work. Speedo doesn't. Stand is the rear hub mounted type. Seat is in excellent condition and paint is first class. No Registration ( I'm pretty sure this bike pre dates reg in Thailand) But I have the bill of sale for the rolling restoration project as I bought it. Viewing recomended and if you want to test ride it bring the asking price in cash. (Bht 20,000).

198802060RL999725370.jpg

Thanks for looking!