Does the Thai Embassy in New Delhi issue visas for Indian citizens right now?

You apply via VFS in Connaught Place, looks like they are operating.

Have hunt through the website for the exact requirements.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/tha

EDIT:-

Evidence from Company in Thailand

• Original WP. 3 or Thor Tor 3 from Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor or Visa approval letter from Board of Investment (BOI) (document must be in Thai language.)
  • Original invitation letter from company which qualified to employ foreigners (must be typed in company's letter head and signed by authorized person with copy of his/her ID card or passport)
  • Employment contract SIGNED by both employer and employee indicating rationale for hiring the applicant with terms of contract, e.g. position, salary, and duration of contract
  • Company Business License (document must be in Thai language.)
  • Certificate of business registration with list of shareholders; issued no more than 6 months (Document must be in Thai language.)
  • Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Por 30) from past year
  • Value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
  • Financial statement/ balance sheet from past year
  • Company Brochure

On 12/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, ubonjoe said:

I am sure the embassy or one of the consulates India issue a visa now.

A WP3 would be needed to apply for a non-b visa based upon working for a company.

I tried to find in on the embassy website but none ot tabs at the top are working. Perhaps try later here. 

https://newdelhi.thaiembassy.org/en/index

Good morning Ubonjoe. Glad to see you here! A quick question for you, please: I've converted my 60 day tourist visa to a Non O (retirement) again, previous multi entry re-entry having expired while outside Thailand. Question: if I take a single re-entry stamp on departure at Suvarnabhumi, what is its validity, I.e. by when must I re-enter Thailand? Many thanks!

23 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

I dont want to sound cheeky but why not checking with the Thai Embassy in New Delhi directly:

56 N, Nyaya Marg 
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
India

GPS: 28.585918  77.183884 

working hours: 10.00 - 17.00 Mon - Fri

phone: +911124197200

telefax: +911124197199

email: [email protected]

Good luck! 

Your "good luck" wish is apt, coz I can tell you from personal experience that they never answer the phone, all day. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, captpkapoor said:

Good morning Ubonjoe. Glad to see you here! A quick question for you, please: I've converted my 60 day tourist visa to a Non O (retirement) again, previous multi entry re-entry having expired while outside Thailand. Question: if I take a single re-entry stamp on departure at Suvarnabhumi, what is its validity, I.e. by when must I re-enter Thailand? Many thanks!

A re-entry permit is valid to the day the permit to stay it is issued for. In your case I assume it would be valid to the day your extension of stay based upon retirement ends.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A re-entry permit is valid to the day the permit to stay it is issued for. In your case I assume it would be valid to the day your extension of stay based upon retirement ends.

Many thanks, good buddy! Always so prompt! God bless. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, ubonjoe said:

I am sure the embassy or one of the consulates India issue a visa now.

A WP3 would be needed to apply for a non-b visa based upon working for a company.

I tried to find in on the embassy website but none ot tabs at the top are working. Perhaps try later here. 

https://newdelhi.thaiembassy.org/en/index

Thank you Joe. The Indian person is coming in on a tourist and will see what happens 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:54 AM, ubonjoe said:

Good day Ubonjoe,

I came to Thailand on 10th Dec on a 60 day TV (my previous re-entry extn of stay having expired in March 2021). On 15th, I went to CW and applied with all the paperwork, previous Non-O, etc, to change the TV to Non-O based on retirement. Was given today's date. Surprisingly, and unlike in the past, today they just gave me an extension until 15 March 2022 (or only 90 days) and asked me to come again within 45 days before that, to get the full year's stamp. I'm in trouble now, coz I have a return flight on 23rd Jan, to complete a flat purchase back home, and if I don't return before 15th March, this visa is gone, and I start all over again. Very surprised, coz earlier once I'd lost my passport, came in on a 60 day TV on new passport, and was all done in 2 visits to CW. 

2 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

Good day Ubonjoe,

I came to Thailand on 10th Dec on a 60 day TV (my previous re-entry extn of stay having expired in March 2021). On 15th, I went to CW and applied with all the paperwork, previous Non-O, etc, to change the TV to Non-O based on retirement. Was given today's date. Surprisingly, and unlike in the past, today they just gave me an extension until 15 March 2022 (or only 90 days) and asked me to come again within 45 days before that, to get the full year's stamp. I'm in trouble now, coz I have a return flight on 23rd Jan, to complete a flat purchase back home, and if I don't return before 15th March, this visa is gone, and I start all over again. Very surprised, coz earlier once I'd lost my passport, came in on a 60 day TV on new passport, and was all done in 2 visits to CW. 

You got a 90 day permit to stay from the non-o visa you applied for.

If possible you should change return flight a week or so before your permit to stay ends. You can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of the 90 days when you enter the country.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You got a 90 day permit to stay from the non-o visa you applied for.

If possible you should change return flight a week or so before your permit to stay ends. You can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of the 90 days when you enter the country.

Wish I could change my return flight but flat purchase and registration etc needs to be done end Jan. Will take a re-entry at airport and try n return - if restrictions allow - before 15th March. 

But what's surprising is that earlier it just took 2 visits to CW and I got the full year's stamp. Did the officer err, or am I wrong?

8 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

But what's surprising is that earlier it just took 2 visits to CW and I got the full year's stamp. Did the officer err, or am I wrong?

Some offices were doing the one year extension when they issued the non-o visa but that ended some time ago.

On 1/5/2022 at 8:17 AM, ubonjoe said:

Some offices were doing the one year extension when they issued the non-o visa but that ended some time ago.

Good morning Ubonjoe,

Am trying to change my flight to 1st Feb now, so that I can visit CW within 45 days of the 15th March extension. 

Quick question: Will I need to again take all the paperwork, 800 k proof, house papers etc? And which form to fill out please?

Thank you for your help, always. God bless. 

1 hour ago, captpkapoor said:

Am trying to change my flight to 1st Feb now, so that I can visit CW within 45 days of the 15th March extension. 

Quick question: Will I need to again take all the paperwork, 800 k proof, house papers etc? And which form to fill out please?

It is the same paperwork every year and a completed TM7 form with one 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It is the same paperwork every year and a completed TM7 form with one 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Thank you very much, Ubonjoe. Very grateful, just as I'm sure the other posters on this site are, with your quick responses!