What Is The Taxi Fare From Airport To Sukhumvit?

mangoman007

Can someone please let me know how the new taxi routine works:

--How much of a fee to get a taxi (50 baht)?

--Tolls to Sukhumvit Soi 5 (is it 40 plus 30 on flyover?)

--Approximate fare (about 280?)

Thanks!

I don't remember the details or breakdown, but I live on sukhumvit and taken the route 3 times. Each was about 280 baht total, including toll fare. I don't think that included 50baht airport fee.

Just got a taxi to and from the airport early this morning when traffic was good (from/to Ratchada) - 165 baht. Bargain!

Make sure you hop in a taxi at the drop-off point, level 3, departures. Paying 50 baht extra is pointless.

I live near soi 5. took taxi yest from airport

200 meter fare

65 tolls

My advise is get in the taxi que and tell them always to turn metor on. Will be under 300 baht.... that is a good deal in any city. It is when you try to beat the system you will get burned !

I live near soi 5. took taxi yest from airport

200 meter fare

65 tolls

My advise is get in the taxi que and tell them always to turn metor on. Will be under 300 baht.... that is a good deal in any city. It is when you try to beat the system you will get burned !

If you're in the taxi que, they will turn on the meter regardless.

If you're in the taxi que, they will turn on the meter regardless.

Not necessarily true. There've been a lot of reports lately of people getting forced into a flat rate of 400 or 450 baht by the taxi dispatcher at Sukhumvit. Insist on the meter and threaten to call the Tourist Police if this happens to you. (1155 on your mobile/cell phone).

Just got a taxi to and from the airport early this morning when traffic was good (from/to Ratchada) - 165 baht. Bargain!

Make sure you hop in a taxi at the drop-off point, level 3, departures. Paying 50 baht extra is pointless.

Agree...About 350 all in including tip...

RAZZ

Can someone please let me know how the new taxi routine works:

--How much of a fee to get a taxi (50 baht)?

--Tolls to Sukhumvit Soi 5 (is it 40 plus 30 on flyover?)

--Approximate fare (about 280?)

Thanks!

please please please ..........

i take it you are a uk tourist from your grammer , i have replied in a previous post/response similar to yours, my god you have spent hundreds of pounds on a flight then want to know if you can get a cheaper fare to sukumuvit for £4 ? maybe understand your destination if you were headinf KSR with a big f@@@ off backpack or something. once again beggers beleif, good luck there in your final destination,4 sure the ladys will love you :o