Quality Covid protection masks .

geisha

Hi, Merry Christmas all,

i should be arriving on Phuket Sandbox program and have all my docs plus Thai Pass.( hoping my flight isn’t canceled).  My question is: Can I buy good quality masks in Thailand ? I have FFP2 here in France which are better than the chirurgical masks. They are more expensive and work out at around 36 Baht per mask. I hope to be well protected on my flight and airport terminals so want the best . I am fully vaccinated and booster. I will be in a very quiet area of Phuket but still want good protection. When I left Thailand March 2020 there were hardly no masks to be found, and even pharmacies were charging  ridiculous  prices. Thanks for info. 

• Haha 1

I buy these and really like the snug fit and comfort. They are not cheap but they are reusable for 30 washes. I also send them to my family in the UK as they work well with glasses (no steaming if worn correctly). You can get in blue and white also if colour is important 

Screenshot_2021-12-27-21-41-02-418_com.shopee.th.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-27-21-40-54-723_com.shopee.th.jpg

On 12/27/2021 at 5:04 PM, Puccini said:

You will probably find that FFP2 masks are labelled N95 in Thailand.

Hi, and are N95 easy to find everywhere ( I’ll be in Phuket)..?
Thanks.  Good to know in advance , I can get a box of 10 for 360 Baht around. in France.