Rezum now available in Thailand for bph

mell

Hi anyone had rezum treatment abroad for bph and how successful was it? Also anyone considering it here in Thailand as it's now available, can you please post a comment, I shall consider it after I have had an ultrasound to find out the exact size of my prostate and if I'm a suitable candidate,I'm really sick of getting up several times a night to pee.my diagnosis bph digital rectal exam and psa done at pmh.pattaya,also there is another new treatment available which I have never heard of before,

See the 9th post here https://aseannow.com/topic/1238152-enlarged-prostate-treatment-resume/

And perhaps PM the poster for more details

Two things to be aware if:

1- Patient selection is critical, this is nto suitable for everyone

2- Any new technology is only as good as the doctor employing it. And there is always a learning curve. I would be hesitant to recommend people to have a newly introduced treatment done here unless sure that the doctor had done many such procedures abroad.  The issue is not only skill in performing it but also skill/experience in determining if it is suitable for a particular patient.

Otherwise might be wise to wait a year or two until local experience has accumulated.