Bang Phra reservoir Sri Racha

Y Chang

I'd like to go to this reservoir (อ่างเก็บน้ำบางพระ) but not sure where the entrance is.  Do I need to go through the Chonburi Office of Irrigation 9?  If anyone knows how to get there, please kindly share the directions.  Thanks!  And Happy New Year!

That's the typical entrance, there's parking for joggers but I've heard the department's closed to outsiders since COVID, not sure if it has reopened yet, if not you can drive around and on the other side of the reservoir which is a public road there's area with street vendors where you can park and enjoy the scenery, it's not on the reservoir's edge but it's just as nice

4 hours ago, Y Chang said:

Do I need to go through the Chonburi Office of Irrigation 9?

I went there many years ago so I don't remember all the details, but here's a Thai video showing the entrance and doing a walk around, as for getting there Google maps is good.

Past Sriracha headed north from Pattaya on Sukhumvit turn right at the stoplight in Bangphra. Drive maybe 3 or 4 km. Entrance is on the right. Fairly evident. there are many accesses to the rig road around the lake. This one is the the dam shown in the video above

Edited by bang saen guy