2022 begins with WHO’s earnest plea

3 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Tedros Ghebreyesus insisted that while the pandemic can be overcome, beating the virus would require utmost science and technological harmony. The virus, he said, has come up with Omicron which, together with Delta, can unleash a “tsunami of cases” if human beings fail to put up proper resistance.

He who denied everything from the start....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Virt said:

We're doomed anyway ????

Nostradamus predicted a large war close to 2022 and also predicted that the echo system would collapse due to hotter climate.

Both those are not far fetched if we look at the current climate and Taiwan/china or Russia/Ukraine

Baba Vanga predicted a new virus in 2022.

She also predicted large floodings and more earthquakes in 2022

Not that far fetched either.

One of the more funny predictions are baba Vanga predicting that aliens would finally reveal themselves in 2022.

We're in for one hell of a year.

Aliens, world war, pandemic and climate collapse all in one year.

And here i thought it couldn't get any worse ????

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/most-terrifying-2022-predictions-new-25823032

I sure hope our next life is better than this one!!!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Virt said:

We're doomed anyway ????

Nostradamus predicted a large war close to 2022 and also predicted that the echo system would collapse due to hotter climate.

Both those are not far fetched if we look at the current climate and Taiwan/china or Russia/Ukraine

Baba Vanga predicted a new virus in 2022.

She also predicted large floodings and more earthquakes in 2022

Not that far fetched either.

One of the more funny predictions are baba Vanga predicting that aliens would finally reveal themselves in 2022.

We're in for one hell of a year.

Aliens, world war, pandemic and climate collapse all in one year.

And here i thought it couldn't get any worse ????

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/most-terrifying-2022-predictions-new-25823032

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/28/who-was-baba-vanga-and-what-has-she-predicted-so-far-15832605/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

yeah i know about both Nostradamus and Baba Vanga and they are just fun material.

I can make 1000 predictions and probably hit jackpot on quite a lot, but miss even more ????

Just like all the covid experts has hit and misses during these covid times ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Virt said:

yeah i know about both Nostradamus and Baba Vanga and they are just fun material.

I can make 1000 predictions and probably hit jackpot on quite a lot, but miss even more ????

Just like all the covid experts has hit and misses during these covid times ????

I don't know who this Nostradamus person is, but if you are suggesting that Baba Vanga is not a prophetess, seer, and infallible stock-picker, then you and I are going to have a problem.

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

I don't know who this Nostradamus person is, but if you are suggesting that Baba Vanga is not a prophetess, seer, and infallible stock-picker, then you and I are going to have a problem.

If you are into that stuff you might to check out Nostradamus.  Another even more interesting man was Edgar Cayce.

Read a lot about these men and they fascinated me many years back, but time convinced me that the world is not so mystic as we try to make it.