Restaurant booze ban.

overherebc

Interesting, I think theres also other provinces that still do not allow booze sold for dining in. My daughter just came back from Chiang Rai and said no drinking in the restaurant there.

Edited by MRToMRT

15 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

Interesting, I think theres also other provinces that still do not allow booze sold for dining in. My daughter just came back from Chiang Rai and said no drinking in the restaurant there.

Chonburi has issued new rules but not an actual booze ban, from what I understand.

I'm in KK now. We were able to have beer with our meal on NYE but staff told us no longer permitted from Jan 1st. I bought some cans beer from the 7-11 last night (Jan 2nd), but none of the restaurants that I could see were serving beer (most were shut anyway.)

On 1/2/2022 at 12:52 PM, MRToMRT said:

I was in Chiang Rai last week, Jed Yod Rd restaurants selling beer, and the bars off that road openly selling beer.