UK Set(M) - Aka ILR - Question(s)

It's now about that time to go through the ILR process - just been gathering up the required supporting evidence and chipping away at the application form.  

This one seems like a new one - I can't see anything like that from the previous FLR application we did.   Any suggestions here?  The Mrs. of course still has cultural ties but scratching my head on what's being asked here - all her FB links?  (Gonna need more than 500 characters fir that one! ????

image.png.f5fac760356bc75e31e634a8302a3ff8.png

Second one is more to double check this is the place I need to go for what's needed re supporting evidence

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

Thanks all - Oh, and Happy New Year! ????

I did my wife’s application last year and in answer to this question we wrote as follows” I have a Facebook page and can see social events online. This keeps me aware of births and deaths and I can see videos of birthday parties”. The application was approved without any problem. As you move through the application form itself it will eventually create a checklist which will tell you exactly what documents are required to support the application. This is the best way to know for sure what is required. You can always stop and save the application at this point, gather the information and then continue when you are ready. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Word of advice for anyone filling in that online form.... there's a 25 minute timeout if you are inactive - and apparently it doesn't register keystrokes as being active.  So the epic treatise I was writing in response to 'other considerations on why you want to stay in the UK', (It was Shakespearean I tell you!  An essay on how we'd all be affected and what impact a refusal would be) has now been lost!  ????‍♂️

Tl;dr = Long format questions you want to ponder an answer to please use notepad / word etc first and copy it into the application

????

My wife mentioned line groups & reasoning, not by name and not too detailed e.g. work, family

Don't forget social media is easily searched & checked so don't put anything down that could contradict the application and can be easily checked.

Cheers

Edited by Pmbkk