Family, Changing 90 Day "O" Visa to 1yr "O" Visa

Thankyou in advance for any assistance as, l've always travelled on a 30Day Entry Visa:

Arrived in Thailand 13 November from the UK. with my Thai Wife and our British/Thai adult Sons all with 90 day "O" Visa (Visiting Thai Family) which Expires 09/02/2022, l have already changed our flights to return to the UK to the 31st May 2022 for a short holiday.

It was our intention to apply for a 1yr Marriage Visa for myself 61yrs, so 400,000THB deposited into the Bangkok Bank 09/12/2021

and 

1yr Visa for my 2 Sons (British Born) aged 25, 27, based on there mother being Thai, again 400,000THB deposited into the Bangkok Bank 09/12/2021

Thai Immigration in Phetchaburi have give us some guidance but l'm still not 100%, were are getting my Sons British Birth Certificates Translated into Thai to present to Immigration in Chiang Wattana

My Question is:

1) How do you make an appointment at Chiang Wattana for Visa changes

2) Should l book a Hotel nearby.

3) Is there any Forms l can download to make things easier/quicker

4) Would it be easier to just apply for Covid Visa Extensions instead

5) Also as we plan to travel back to the UK in May, how can you do this without cancelling the Visa

Again, thanks for any tips in advance.

Are you living in Bangkok? You have to apply for a extension of stay at the office where you're living.

You children's will not need financial proof to apply for extension based upon being a Thai national. There should be no need to have their birth certificates to be translated since they are in English. 

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your Thai wife. No financial proof is needed.