Overseas Vaccine on Morphrom

corkman

Hi everyone,

I recently returned from overseas. While I was there I got a Pfizer booster. I have the formal certificate etc.

i previously had full (double) vaccine in Thailand which is already registered on the Morphrom app.

Does anyone know if (and how) I can get my overseas booster registered?

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I haven't heard of anyone succeeding in doing this.

I have separate certificates for Thailand and the US and wound up getting 2 doses in each country (with booster scheduled in Thailand next week). 2 AZ in Thailand, 2 Pfizer in US.

At this point nothing is requiring you to show proof of a booster within Thailand. What I would do if I were you (and basically what I am doing) is get a booster in Thailand 3 or more months after my last vaccine dose so that if/when it is necessary I can prove 3 doses within Thailand.

When I go to the US next summer (fingers crossed) I might then get another booster especially if there is an improved vaccine available. Always keeping at least 3 months between booster doses of course.

That’s great advice Sheryl. I think I’ll do just that, and not get caught up in hype with regard to paperwork. Meanwhile if I hear of anyone succeeding in getting the data uploaded, I’ll repost here. Thanks again.

• Like 1

You can try to include thai vax into your country program. 
some reported success within 1 day of applying. 
its handier to have all on one paper or application. 
for me they wanted translation by the sworn translator, that is some e20 so i declined. 
keep copies of all your vax on you, for example you test positive and those certificates might allow you selfquarantine, instead of the forced one

Edited by internationalism

10 hours ago, internationalism said:

You can try to include thai vax into your country program. 
some reported success within 1 day of applying. 
its handier to have all on one paper or application. 
for me they wanted translation by the sworn translator, that is some e20 so i declined. 
keep copies of all your vax on you, for example you test positive and those certificates might allow you selfquarantine, instead of the forced one

What do you mean by "country program" ???

On 1/8/2022 at 12:38 PM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

For what it's worth, my Thai AZ vaccine shots are registered in Canadian municipal and provincial health department  inoculation records and officially recorded on my federal vaccine certificate. 

In a similar way, I read of an Australian who received his first two shots in Thailand who was able to get those recorded on his Australian government vaccination proof document when he went home for a visit. He used the yellow Thailand Covid shot record book for this.

It's a bit of a lottery.

• Like 1