800K combined in two Thai bank accounts

I have a bank account which I normally never let the balance go below 800K.

New Year eve I mistakenly transferred money out of the number 1 account to 

my other Thai bank account.

This resulted in the balance falling to 789K in the one account. I noticed the problem today and the balance is now over 800K again.

During the time that 1 account was below 800K I still had well over 800K in the combined bank accounts.

I have to show immigration in a few weeks that my balance is still above 800K. 3month after my visa extension.

Does anyone know if a combination of two Thai bank accounts to show +800K is going to be a problem.

Thanks.

Edited by ruddick
Modify

In my opinion you are complying with the immigration rules however each office seem to have their own rules!  ☹️

Update both books on the day you attend Immigration and do a lot of wais when you walk in. ????

Edited by Chris.B
  • Thanks 1

You can use two accounts.

Usually that would be with same bank. Perhaps an FD account along with a savings account.

In fact this is what I use and both accounts appear on the ONE bank letter. 

I have also do it with 2 bank letters. One for each account.

OP, you will need a letter from each bank with along with the usual photocopies of bb pages etc.

As the norm in Thailand, there will be some immigration offices that will state that the 2 accounts need to be with one bank.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

Getting letters from the bank seems a bit OTT when the OP is only going for the 3-month post-extension check. The only time two years ago when this was a requirement at our local office (they didn't bother last year) I just turned up with the bank book.