Thailand Pass suspension among measures to curb new COVID wave, no lockdown imposed

snoop1130

I was impressed that the street food stand where I like to get 35-50b stir fries have grab delivery and the chef was scrolling through her phone for orders.  They were busier than prepandemic for pickup & delivery, with only a few in house diners.

Which is OK by me, because I live nearby.

We will survive.

22 hours ago, Misc1973 said:

Millions working in tourism and hospitality industry might not get by, however I guess you dont care about that. 

Don't exaggerate.

Thousands in Thailand have already 'got by'.

There was over supply in the market well before Covid. 

The fact I do care is evidenced by my donations to the excellent work undertaken by the likes of The Pattaya Food Bank Program.

talk about keeping your options open, my trip in Febuary is still Thai passed up, with flight/insurance dates changed but kept my hotel/taxi/ and PCR's. booked and paid for  because we still do not know 100%

my now latest Thai pass application is ongoing but at present  i wait to see if my new Phuket sandbox along with my 7 night SHA+ hotel plus taxi/ 2x PCR's all paid for in full, will i need these? now they say 15th of January but not 100% confirmed. its like a crowd of spoiled kids are in charge.

without bringing beer into this would it be so bad to just let the people who have followed all the instructions, and paid for everything , will it make that much difference just how many would be visitors does this involve?