Vaccine passport

Pravda

So my second moderna shot was on December 26th. I got the vaccine papers from hospital, however, I am at the total loss as to what I have to go to obtain vaccine passport proving I'm double vaccinated. Or is this country specific? I wanna fly back to Canada in a few months.

Open the mor-chana app.

If you scroll down (or is it up, you need to view what's off the bottom of the first page) you will see a box "international certificate" click it and follow the directions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Open the mor-chana app.

If you scroll down (or is it up, you need to view what's off the bottom of the first page) you will see a box "international certificate" click it and follow the directions.

Is there any point getting one if you have both the hospital paper and all the info on the Morprom app, inc passport number? Seems like duplication as they all prove what vax you had and when

So it's possible to port EU vaccines into the Thai app? That could be interesting if you get a further booster in Thailand. You can then bring the whole shebang under one roof. The more you have to show, the better.

The opposite (porting Thai vaccines onto the EU system) is possible I've heard, but I guess it can't be done from Thailand.

6 minutes ago, JackGats said:

So it's possible to port EU vaccines into the Thai app? That could be interesting if you get a further booster in Thailand. You can then bring the whole shebang under one roof. The more you have to show, the better.

I've tried. It's not possible. I was vaccinated as follows: 

1) June: AZ - Thailand

2) July: Pfizer - Overseas

3) Aug: Pfizer - Overseas

4) Dec: Moderna - Thailand

When I received my Moderna booster in Dec I asked if they could add the Overseas Pfizer vaccines to the Mor Promp app (to place it all under one roof) -  they could not, they said only vaccines administer in Thailand could go on to the Mor Promp app. 

I also asked if I could get the Yellow Vaccine Booklet and include all 4 vaccines, i.e. also including the overseas vaccines noted on the Yellow vaccine Booklet - Again, they said they could not (would not).

6 minutes ago, JackGats said:

The opposite (porting Thai vaccines onto the EU system) is possible I've heard, but I guess it can't be done from Thailand.

For those who have travelled a lot it would be good if there were ‘some internationally recognised authority’ who could condense all vaccination certificates on one single Application / certificate.

The AITA Travel Pass was supposed to be able to do this - it has since seems to have died a death. 

4 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Is there any point getting one if you have both the hospital paper and all the info on the Morprom app, inc passport number? Seems like duplication as they all prove what vax you had and when

There does appear to be another number called the "certificate Identifier" which is a letter and then 23 digits no less. What I do find incredible though is that nowhere on the Intervac International Certificate does it have the word Thailand. Seems like a serious ommision to me. Not all nations can identify the script as Thai as opposed to Cambodian or Loatian etc.

Do you have a 13-digit pink id card, or thai vaccination ID number, maybe be on your vaccination paperwork.

Install the Mor Prom app. Apply for the DIGITAL International Certificate.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mor.promplus

You can also view/print all vax docs from this app.

You can request a yellow booklet if you want to old school.

enter your 13 digit code from the certificate you should have gotten after your second shot into the mor chana app to get your digital/QR code separate vaccination records.  It also has the digital copy of the vaccination record that's the same as the paper copy you should have gotten after your second shot.

When I moved to Alberta there is a link on the AHS site to upload your digital records from outside of Canada. 

Considering it's all digital it still took about 4 weeks to get the records into the my Alberta Health app.

Other provinces will be different of course, because it's Canada all provinces have a different standard and protocol. 

Yellow vaccine passport not recognized in Canada. 

20220111_100615_resized_1.jpg

Edited by kwonitoy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

enter your 13 digit code from the certificate you should have gotten after your second shot into the mor chana app to get your digital/QR code separate vaccination records.  It also has the digital copy of the vaccination record that's the same as the paper copy you should have gotten after your second shot.

When I moved to Alberta there is a link on the AHS site to upload your digital records from outside of Canada. 

Considering it's all digital it still took about 4 weeks to get the records into the my Alberta Health app.

Other provinces will be different of course, because it's Canada all provinces have a different standard and protocol. 

Yellow vaccine passport not recognized in Canada. 

20220111_100615_resized_1.jpg

Hey. How is downtown Calgary to live in? I'm considering moving there.

13 hours ago, Pravda said:

Hey. How is downtown Calgary to live in? I'm considering moving there.

I'm in Edmonton, just broke a 50 year old record for longest cold streak. Yippee

In the week after Christmas, on one fine day, of the 10 coldest cities on planet earth, 9 were in Alberta.

Edited by kwonitoy
  • Like 1

Just call the main hospital in your province.

They'll point you to a public hospital that is authorized to issue the yellow vaccine books.

It takes about a week.

I Know I needed photo copies of my bio passport page,visa,and vaccination papers.

It was 50 baht.

You can request a paper yellow vaccine booklet, for pick-up or delivery, via the Mor Prom app.

You can also request a digital, EU-compliant version via the Mor Prom app.

There is also an option, from within the Mor Prom app to correct data, but that appears to be recorded/displayed doses only.