Anyone From?

I know Co. Antrim well, the Giants Causway is there and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, the coastline is superb. Im feeling homesick now.

Yeah.Next thing U'll be telling us about Salmon with Brains and Finn McCool!!!!!!!

Yeah you said it, no where better to get frash salmon from the River Bush not far from the Bushmills Distillery, nothing nicer than a Black Bush. Close by is Dunluce Castle supposedly the kitchen fell into the sea killing the cook and all the kitchen staff. The Seniors Golf Tournament is on soon in Portrush that is if you like golf.

I come from just N. of London - I hear that N Ireland is part of England lately - so do I qualify? :o

12 call hasn't overlooked your comment, no complementary plate of chips for you when you order your pint in his place.

I am not Irish, although it has been suggested in a different context.

"Dont know what your talking about Stroll. What comment did I make to 12Call, who wants chips anyway, seems to be plenty of worms about ."

My post was adressed at Pnustedt, which I thought was clear as I quoted him.

12call comes from S. Ireland, I think, Pnustedt was pulling his leg, and so was I, suggesting he wouldn't be welcoming to Pnustedt after referring to N.Ireland being part of England -in a joking manner.

12call runs a bar in Bkk were some members of Thaivisa met last week, and complimentary food (chips) arrived on the table.

I said I was called 'Irish' before, meaning stupid as used by some Brits in Irish jokes. I don't think I am stupid, nor that the Irish are, neither.

Just wanted to say hello by throwing in a funny remark. Apparently I failed miserably doing this, once more.

Too much sun, no sense of humour and Irish, great CV. Perhaps Ill call with 12call if Im ever that way and say Hi. However Im off to Dublin in August for a few days but Ill be back.

2 short planks buddy,2 short planks.

• 5 weeks later...
Looking for fellow countrymen anyone living here from N.Ireland, love to meet up for a chinwag???

got a buddy from work who is irish. let me ask him if he minds me giving you his email address.

he's definately a chinwagger