Drug Screening/ Testing in Chiang Mai

gwanoy

4 minutes ago, gwanoy said:

Why not leave them alone, would be more worried about alcohol abuse. Sounds like Australia practices.

Edited 18 hours ago by ChaiyaTH

Huh? What does your reply mean?

It means drug screening for employment purposes is a disgraceful, hypocritical imposition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

"It means drug screening for employment purposes is a disgraceful, hypocritical imposition."

I agree.
But unfortunately I'm forced to live in the real world and the nature of my work forces me to submit to pre-employment drug screening for jobs and then random drug screening when I am performing the work.
I guess I could refuse by my family and I have all gotten used to the roof over our heads and the food on our table.

P.S.  BKK-CNX hospital performs drug screening. Unsure of the cost

5 hours ago, gwanoy said:

"It means drug screening for employment purposes is a disgraceful, hypocritical imposition."

I agree.
But unfortunately I'm forced to live in the real world and the nature of my work forces me to submit to pre-employment drug screening for jobs and then random drug screening when I am performing the work.
I guess I could refuse by my family and I have all gotten used to the roof over our heads and the food on our table.

P.S.  BKK-CNX hospital performs drug screening. Unsure of the cost

Same here. Oil Patch, mining, transport all had this requirement.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...