Where To Take An Old 3 Piece Suite

JetsetBkk

It's still useful, probably someone would like to have it - I don't want to take it to the Saphan Hin dump for burning.

And I don't want to dump it by the side of a road somewhere.

Does the local admin have a facility for receiving unwanted furniture?

26 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes, I'd like to give it to a charity, but I doubt something based in Bangkok would be bothered to come to Phuket for a hundred baht's worth of old furniture. But I'll investigate the local charities... ????

23 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Yes, I'd like to give it to a charity, but I doubt something based in Bangkok would be bothered to come to Phuket for a hundred baht's worth of old furniture. But I'll investigate the local charities... ????

I tried to lead you in the right direction, good luck.  I donated clothes to the local Church of Christ in Sathorn last year

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 12:25 PM, JetsetBkk said:

It's still useful, probably someone would like to have it - I don't want to take it to the Saphan Hin dump for burning.

And I don't want to dump it by the side of a road somewhere.

Put it front of your home with a sign... free

it'll be gone in minutes.

• Like 1

Just to muddy the waters.   Suite (phonetically 'sweet') and suit (phonetically 'soot').   There is also within this context, the English slang for male genitalia, i.e.   'meat and two veg', 'toggle and two', and specifically 'three piece suite'.   I guess again in context, an old 'three piece suite' looking for a new home in Phuket is not a rare occurence, indeed could possibly be congratulated.

20 hours ago, pagallim said:

Just to muddy the waters.   Suite (phonetically 'sweet') and suit (phonetically 'soot').   There is also within this context, the English slang for male genitalia, i.e.   'meat and two veg', 'toggle and two', and specifically 'three piece suite'.   I guess again in context, an old 'three piece suite' looking for a new home in Phuket is not a rare occurence, indeed could possibly be congratulated.

Just behave will yer  ????