Cryptoland - Amazing!

OneMoreFarang

I am sure the crypto professionals here know this already.

For all the others I suggest have a look at this video. It's amazing!

And then look at this article with even more exiting information: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/jan/16/cryptoland-runs-aground-as-12m-bid-to-buy-fiji-island-for-resort-falls-through

• Haha 1

He is looking away a lot, is he lying?

The eyes: Someone who is lying might stare or look away at a crucial moment, says Glass — a possible sign they're moving their eyes around as they try to think about what to say next. The research conducted by Geiselman at UCLA corroborated this, finding that people sometimes look away briefly when lying.

11 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

He is looking away a lot, is he lying?

The eyes: Someone who is lying might stare or look away at a crucial moment, says Glass — a possible sign they're moving their eyes around as they try to think about what to say next. The research conducted by Geiselman at UCLA corroborated this, finding that people sometimes look away briefly when lying.

He is obviously looking at all those monitors near him where he can see all those crypto currencies going up all the time. How exiting!

181022_r33047.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Can only wonder how long before noise is made by those who already bought into this cartoon fantasy land and now are working hard behind the scenes on the fantasy of retrieving their coin buts from the scam can?

I wouldn't be surprised if Elon buys the island and after that all the land is sold for double the amounts of bubble currency.

With crypto no crazy fantasy is too crazy. Invest now!

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Elon buys the island and after that all the land is sold for double the amounts of bubble currency.

With crypto no crazy fantasy is too crazy. Invest now!

A low lying tropical island in the Pacific Ocean is NOT the first location I would be tempted to invest in.

I seriously doubt Elon would either even as a tax deductible !

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...