Honda Forza 350 Owners .....

piston broke

I drive a 2021 Forza 350 in Pattaya.

Best motorbike I have ridden in Thailand.

Prior to renting this one long term, I tried the following bikes with the following results:

• Honda Click 125 & 150 (very small bike. A great bike for Thai girls, tires and shocks need help)
  • Honda PCX 150 (a very impressive bike, but a little slow off the start, shocks are lacking)
  • Yamaha NMax 155 (another very impressive bike, quicker off the start, shocks are lacking)
  • Honda ADV 150 (Best of the first 3 for sure. Just maybe too much for Thai girls or those who are not trained to ride, great shocks)..
  • Honda Forza 350 (without a doubt the best of all of them, but maybe too much bike for smaller people or those without formal training.  Very fast, smooth and the shocks are impressive).

7 minutes ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

I test rode a 2021 Forza 350 in Pattaya.

worst motorbike I have ridden in Thailand.

like an old barge... dreadful suspension...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, piston broke said:

I test rode a 2021 Forza 350 in Pattaya.

worst motorbike I have ridden in Thailand.

like an old barge... dreadful suspension...

Of course we will have different opinions and that is ok.

I have a back injury and can feel every jolt.

The Forza is the only bike that I rode in Thailand that create pain when going over pot holes.

I was trained on and used to ride 1000-1200 so a 350 to me is too easy.

If anyone has not ridden a big bike for an extended time, I can see that it would feel too big.

15 hours ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

Prior to renting this one long term, I tried the following bikes with the following results:

• Honda Click 125 & 150 (very small bike. A great bike for Thai girls, tires and shocks need help)
  • Honda PCX 150 (a very impressive bike, but a little slow off the start, shocks are lacking)
  • Yamaha NMax 155 (another very impressive bike, quicker off the start, shocks are lacking)
  • Honda ADV 150 (Best of the first 3 for sure. Just maybe too much for Thai girls or those who are not trained to ride, great shocks)..
  • Honda Forza 350 (without a doubt the best of all of them, but maybe too much bike for smaller people or those without formal training.  Very fast, smooth and the shocks are impressive).

Did you ever try a real bike? You know, with gears and not so and not with 100kg plastic to make a small bike look big?

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you ever try a real bike? You know, with gears and not so and not with 100kg plastic to make a small bike look big?

It does not fit my needs:

• A trail bike or dirt bike type motorcycle is not what i need in and around Pattaya.
  • A crotch rocket type bike forces me to lean over and I need to sit straight due to a back injury.
  • I have considered a Harley but it is not budget wise.

I really enjoy the motorbike look and feeling of the Forza. It can get up to about 90 mph/145 kph if I need to go long distances.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Isn't the ADV 350cc and Forza bigger than your Duke or have you stepped up to something bigger ?

ADV 350cc vs Duke 390, I am sure you can do the math.

And no, I didn't consider anything big like the Forza. I prefer something narrow and light and powerful. ???? 

The Forza 350 is a great bike. The suspension is excellent, for stock suspension. Nearly all the issues plaguing the old 300 barges were addressed, and improved upon. Including the body style. The new style Forza 350s are also a good looking bike. I love mine. Great buy. 

If you don't like it, don't buy one. You can barely find one now anyway. 2 to 3 months wait to buy one at the moment. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:
  • I need to sit straight due to a back injury.
  • I have considered a Harley but it is not budget wise.

Technically a Harley ridding position is worse of the back as it tends to keep the back straight so all the shock is absorbed by the spine.

• Like 1