Thailand pass what does this mean?

Positive tests are dealt with by the next sentence immediately below the one you quoted:

If RT-PCR revealed detected or positive then medical certificate proof of covid recovery at least 14 days but less than 90 days from onset or first date of detection

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, treetops said:

No, another PCR Test may show false positive due to dead virus still in the system for an extended period.  What is needed is a recovery certificate:

image.png.a68851671f69c6939b5a0643ecfb4650.png

Thank you. Interesting. I created a thread on this forum about PCR false positive tests preventing travel and not one single person's including 'medical experts' mentioned a 'recovery certificate' as an option. It was even suggested that a person testing positive would have to wait three months before travelling! I wonder how you can get such a certificate and how much they  cost?

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Thank you. Interesting. I created a thread on this forum about PCR false positive tests preventing travel and not one single person's including 'medical experts' mentioned a 'recovery certificate' as an option. It was even suggested that a person testing positive would have to wait three months before travelling! I wonder how you can get such a certificate and how much they  cost?

The part about the medical certificate of recovery from Covid-19 was not there in the earlier Thailand Pass rules.

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You get this document from a doctor/hospital.

It needs to state date of contraction, and date of recovery.

• Thanks 1