Chiang Mai Portrait Photographer

chaimdan

Anyone know of any inexpensive photographers in Chiang Mai, and do they have modern digital equipment? I was thinking if it was cheap I would love to get someone to join us around the city or elsewhere and take some family shots, as well as baby portraits in studio... If anyone knows or can recommend someone I would be most grateful...

I would like a portrait session as well so if you know of any good studios and what they might charge me for the files I would appreciate it....

There are many photographers around town, including in Kad Suan Kaew and Airport Plaza. Steve Kramer is the best known Farang photographer - look for his adverts in Citylife etc.

Cheap? The constant Chiang Mai refrain. Like a bleeding high density chicken house. - In comparison to what?? The Davids Bailey & Hamilton would charge more for a single click than you will pay for a month's contract for most Thai photographers here.

The quality you get will inevitably reflect the price you pay.

Anyone know of any inexpensive photographers in Chiang Mai, and do they have modern digital equipment? I was thinking if it was cheap I would love to get someone to join us around the city or elsewhere and take some family shots, as well as baby portraits in studio... If anyone knows or can recommend someone I would be most grateful...

I would like a portrait session as well so if you know of any good studios and what they might charge me for the files I would appreciate it....

I used Steve Kramer - the award winning photographer - for a bunch of shots and was quite pleased with the results and the price.

He tailors the shots to what you need them for and asks questions to make sure that you are happy and explains what he is doing and why.

He gave me a lot of "extra" shots for free and put them on a pro labelled CD. Very generous about his time and advice. :o

Phone number: # 0819527378

• 1 year later...