90 day online after changing address?

38 minutes ago, Barley said:

TM30 and 90 day can be done up to 7 days before the 90 day due date. Correct?

The TM30 report should of been done shortly after you moved.

You can do a 90 day report up to 15 days before your report date. Or in person upto 7 days after the report date.

From my personal experience. I have moved and changed address within Bangkok. Did the TM30 report as advised and first 90 reporting in person. Immigration received all the data in their system. But since then I couldn't make another 90 day report online or with the app. I always comes with an error "please report to your local immigration office".

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need to change your address by submitting a TM30 report before doing the 90 day report. 

I have done my 90-day report using the new link for the first time.  It was due on the 25 January but I did it on the 12 in the morning and I got a Receipt of Notification in the afternoon and it says that I have to notify my address again on the 11 April which is 89 days.  Is it normal?  If so, I would have waited closer to the 25 January as I am leaving on the 18.  Thanks for your help.

29 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Do you mean leaving the country?

If so do nothing.

At departure no one is interested in your 90 report date. Just exit..

Yes, I will be leaving the country on the 18 April, I normally come here for 5-6 months. It says to notify my address on the 11 April.  What if I don’t?

23 hours ago, CLW said:

Thanks for the advice. At least my application has been successful and received by immigration. Now waiting for approval

As expected, it hasn't worked again online. And I think I know already why. In the form the sent for confirming my application there is a field for the arrival card number. But in the online application form there is no field to fill that data in. I just re-checked it. Seems like no one has tested the whole process before...

45 minutes ago, CLW said:

As expected, it hasn't worked again online. And I think I know already why. In the form the sent for confirming my application there is a field for the arrival card number. But in the online application form there is no field to fill that data in. I just re-checked it. Seems like no one has tested the whole process before...

I applied online last week, got an immediate email saying the application was in process.  I noticed the same thing about the blank arrival card number........but within 18 hours, my report was approved.  So, I don't think that's what's not working for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kokesaat said:

I applied online last week, got an immediate email saying the application was in process.  I noticed the same thing about the blank arrival card number........but within 18 hours, my report was approved.  So, I don't think that's what's not working for you

ok, maybe another problem. It is the first 90 day report after visa extension, that could be another reason. TiT, you never know...