Certified Documentation for Hargreaves Lansdown

siftasam

Sounds familiar?

I am endeavouring to 'open' my existing account with Bristol based Hargreaves Lansdown. I rarely looked at it and I lost the password (when my gf blew up my mobile!).  

I was sent the usual 'money laundering guff' letter requiring me to send certified copies of 'two separate documents' ('separate'?) from 'List A' or one from 'List A' and one from 'List B' . They must show my full name and at least one must show my date of birth and current address in Thailand.

I can comply - with a recent Teachers' Pensions statement. But I have only one further option. A copy of my 'Current signed FULL Passport'. BUT what is a FULL Passport? The photo and personal info page at the front or the whole blessed thing?

Many thanks, Mahseer. Yes, I have a 10 year one.

(TheHammer - I know what you mean,  but I didn't want the bother (and the expense!) of paying a solicitor (?) for certifying each page of a 'full' passport I've had for 9 and a half years. 'Each  page must display the phrase: "this document is a true, authentic and complete copy/original document." Bureaucracy gone mad  again?)