Booster Appointment - Jomtien

lelapin

I have been to 3 different locations for all my jabs, hospital, Big C and another hospital, and the paperwork and scrabbling about on a computer by the nurses/clerks is beyond belief. It takes forever because 1) we are farangs and 2) every different location appears to complicate matters. 

I had sinovarm, AZ and AZ, so what the hell, go back in 3 months for more fun and games.

I got an SMS from Jomtien Hospital yesterday. In late November, I think, I paid 1,650 Baht for a Moderna shot, as a booster. I received the second my two AZ shots Nov 18.

When I followed their link I could book a Moderna shot in Jan-early Feb, which is too early for me. I have to wait 3-6 months after my 2nd AZ.  They wrote that if I did not take a shot slot now, I would be offered another one later. I am hoping for early March.

• Like 1

We pre-purchased two Moderna shots from Jomtien Hospital on September 20.  Just three or four days ago we got an SMS saying that we could make appointments for near the end of January.  So, from purchase date to notification to book an appointment was 4 months.  (To be honest, this was actually sooner than we might have expected.)

In those four months, anytime we phoned Jomtien Hospital regarding when to expect our appointments, we always got a very polite, professional person on the line.  Of course, she could only estimate when our appointments would be.

Edited by LarryLEB
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, LarryLEB said:

We pre-purchased two Moderna shots from Jomtien Hospital on September 20.  Just three or four days ago we got an SMS saying that we could make appointments for near the end of January.  So, from purchase date to notification to book an appointment was 4 months.  (To be honest, this was actually sooner than we might have expected.)

In those four months, anytime we phoned Jomtien Hospital regarding when to expect our appointments, we always got a very polite, professional person on the line.  Of course, she could only estimate when our appointments would be.

Do you have the phone number you called as we are having trouble getting through to them.