O-A long stay visa application question

I am currently in the process of filling out my application form for the O-A long stay visa application to submit to my local thai consulate in Hong Kong.  One of the questions is Date of Arrival in Thailand and flight number.  As the visa process can take awhile to process I would prefer not to put a specific date or flight details on this as my arrival date will mostly depend on when the visa gets issued as I have to give 1 months notice to my landlord etc.  does anyone know the best way to approach this and if I can just put “to be confirmed after the visa is issued.”?  Thanks. 

For the flight you could just put in a flight number of an airline and time you would take if visa approved. When I did mine last month I had a ticket so added that number but from memory there was no requirement to upload this onto the UK online visa application. In HK if you have to go to the consulate you may be asked for hard copy but online its not required to be uploaded, 

Thanks, I am still figuring out whether to go see my girlfriend in Singapore once the thai visa is approved and fly from there or whether to fly direct from HK.   Will see what flights would be doable if the visa is approved and use that though would like to be able to change it later without messing up the visa process.  

I would just put the earliest date you think you would arrive in Thailand and look up a flight on that date.

Once the Visa is issued it is good for a year.  You can enter anytime until the visa expires.  An O-A visa is multiple entry too.  So you can come and go as you please until the visa expires, taking into consideration the current covid restrictions though.