Visa extension

For a visa extension, you need to appear in person with your documents at your local immigration office. A visa agent can help prepare your documents and hold your hand through the extension process, if you really think that is required.

No worries about a fake stamp, since you'll be presenting your passport in person to immigration.

Paul Laew

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

What visa do you have? 

What type of extension are you after? 

I’m in extension of tr60 visa and i want to get a covid extension visa 

and some agency told me i can extend it with them without i go to immigration and without embassy letter 

Edited by Hamad

11 minutes ago, Hamad said:

and some agency told me i can extend it with them without i go to immigration and without embassy letter 

Yes, an agent can pick up the passport from your residence, take a photo of you, get the extension and then drop it off after. Use a reputable agent and you don't have to worry about fake stamps. Haven't heard of fake stamps even being an issue in a long time and it's so easy for them to just get the covid extension.

Edited by Ohyesuare
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hamad said:

You only have Monday.

Up to you re use of agent.

At this late time, I would use agent.. Help some friends earlier this week.

Screenshot_20220121-134119.jpg

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paulaew said:

For a visa extension, you need to appear in person with your documents at your local immigration office. A visa agent can help prepare your documents and hold your hand through the extension process, if you really think that is required.

No worries about a fake stamp, since you'll be presenting your passport in person to immigration.

Paul Laew

100s of people use agents everyday, one of the main reasons they use them is so they "don't" have to go to immigration.

You drop your passport to the agent, next day pick it up from the agent. 

I have 3-4 friends who have lived here for years and use agents, to this day they have no idea where the immigration office is.

• Thanks 1