24-year-old female motorbike rider dies after being run over by a trailer truck in Si Racha

webfact

VideoCapture_20220121-154257-696x392.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Si Racha – A young female motorbike driver has been pronounced dead at the scene after being run over by a trailer truck in the Si Racha district over the past weekend.

The Nong Kham Police were notified of the accident Friday (January 21st) on a road in the Bueng sub-district.

Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the body of Ms. Pinrattana Lekpracha, 24, from Khon Kaen. Nearby, the first responders found the trailer truck and a damaged red motorbike with a helmet lying only a few feet away.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/24/24-year-old-female-motorbike-rider-dies-after-being-run-over-by-a-trailer-truck-in-si-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-24

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 7

37 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Hopefully some cctv or dash cam will either prove that or not !

“The young lady lost control of her bike and toppled over before being run over by my vehicle. There was no way to stop in time.”

If I do believe that, it suggests he was riding her ass!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

“The young lady lost control of her bike and toppled over before being run over by my vehicle. There was no way to stop in time.”

Yes hard to substantiate... hope there is some evidence as to what happened other than his word.

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

She was rushing to work, said the full story, but how do we know this ?

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

It is likely that he was going to fast and far to close to the bike in front. 

Unfortunately that is the way they drive here. 

9 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It is likely that he was going to fast and far to close to the bike in front. 

Unfortunately that is the way they drive here. 

Unfortunately I've seen on many occasions Thais have to overtake on the inside (left). This is dangerous and seriously dangerous thing to do on a bus  and stupidly dangerous on a HGV. A pot hole, misleveled drain ect  and there are plenty of them here. Wobble hit the kerb and under the wheel you go. RIP young lady.