Buying a new Vespa in Bangkok, Reccomendations?

I'm trying to buy a new vespa (GTS 150) in Bangkok and I'm pretty unhappy with service at dealers I have contacted. Most don't have the stock, others don't reply, or better yet they tell me they have it in stock so I drive 60 minutes only to tell me "in stock" means they can order it....

Anyways, would any recommend a Vespa dealership in Bangkok/Samut Prakan? Also, is it common for motorbikes to come with service/warranty packages? I.e. would it make sense to buy near my home...

I have no Vespa experience, but I bought a couple of bikes. I always buy them from the authorized dealer with a service center including warranty etc. 

I am not sure if maybe you would get the bike somewhere cheaper. But if you buy a not so common bike then I guess it is more important for you to have it running and working correctly with the right parts. That's why I suggest above.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaptain Asia said:

Have you tried the Vespa dealer in the Asquare complex near the junction of Rama IV Rd & Sukhumvit Soi 26?  I don't know if they're any good but they have always got loads of Vespa's in stock.

They won't answer their LINE or Facebook which is frustrating but I think they are the biggest one.