Suspects arrested in Chonburi for allegedly operating illegal online gambling websites generating more than 100 million baht

webfact

XoeF3LFiJVLx2tmF_173439-696x390.jpg

PHOTO: Wisarn Sangjaron / Top News

By Goong Nang(GN)

Chonburi – Two suspects have been arrested in the Mueang Chonburi district earlier this week for allegedly operating illegal online gambling websites with more than 100,000 members and generating more than 100 million baht per month.

A team from the Police Cyber Taskforce, the Region 2 Police, and the Saensuk Police raided a small home in a housing estate in the Saensuk sub-district after an extended investigation.

Two suspects, who were named to the Thai press as Mr. Suttiphat Sansap, 34, and Mr. Jessasda Sakunsapniyom, 29, were arrested at the house.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/26/suspects-arrested-in-chonburi-for-allegedly-operating-illegal-online-gambling-websites-generating-more-than-100-million-baht/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-26

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Chonburi – Two suspects have been arrested in the Mueang Chonburi district earlier this week for allegedly operating illegal online gambling websites with more than 100,000 members and generating more than 100 million baht per month.

I guess working at 7-11 didn't look attractive... I wonder why?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A team from the Police Cyber Taskforce, the Region 2 Police, and the Saensuk Police raided a small home in a housing estate in the Saensuk sub-district after an extended investigation.

using a pirated copy of Windows 7.

• Haha 1

Takes two to tango. What is this asian obsession with gambling? 

I quit when I was about 13 and lost my $14 savings on a rigged carnival game and was too afraid to admit it to my father. I haven't gambled seriously since, maybe some quarters in Reno.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Enzian said:

I quit when I was about 13 and lost my $14 savings on a rigged carnival game and was too afraid to admit it to my father. I haven't gambled seriously since, maybe some quarters in Reno.

It’s really amazing how many gambling addicts I have run into in Pattaya. I know ladies who work bar because they rang up big gambling debts in their home town.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Enzian said:

It's a mug's game for sure. 

• Thanks 1