Rider injured after motorbike accident in Banglamung

snoop1130

125483-1-560x420.jpg

PHOTO: Eak / Chon News

A motorbike rider has sustained injuries after he tried to avoid a collision with another vehicle in the Banglamung district.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident on the Number 331 Road in the Khao Maikaew sub-district earlier this week, January 24th, 2022, overnight.

The first response teams arrived at the scene to find Mr. Anana Leabsantia, 43, bleeding heavily on the road from significant leg injuries. He was rushed to a local hospital for expected emergency surgery.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/26/rider-injured-after-motorbike-accident-in-banglamung/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-26

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Is that Banglamung? seems way off

There is Banglamung City and Banglamung district. The district is large and can be seen by using Google Maps...nearly into Laem Chabang Harbour to the North, Nong Nooch to the South, and East from the sea to the Rayong Line. 

56 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

There is Banglamung City and Banglamung district. The district is large and can be seen by using Google Maps...nearly into Laem Chabang Harbour to the North, Nong Nooch to the South, and East from the sea to the Rayong Line. 

331 is border to Rayong, no longer Chonburi

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

331 is border to Rayong, no longer Chonburi

Not in the Pong area it is not....another 4 km East to the Rayong line.  331 is never actually on the border, nor crosses into Rayong. 

Edited by jacko45k

I’m sick of reading about all these motorcycle accidents....  Can we turn this into a debate about something completely unrelated ??? :coffee1:

----- 

On Topic:

Is the 331 in the Khao Maikaew sub-district not a dual carriage way? (i.e. two lanes in each direction divided by a central median).... 

So...  the motorcyclist crashed because he had to avoid a car coming towards him in the wrong side of the road on a dual carriage way....    

.... Crazy stuff...  Thats why I have camera’s on my motorcycle and car.... 

Anana, who was cognizant and calm despite his injuries, told local media as he was being loaded into an ambulance, “I was driving at normal speed. There was another vehicle coming from the opposite lane at high speed and was about to collide with me. I tried to avoid a collision but unfortunately crashed while doing so.”