Test & Go hotel stay with girlfriend

Presuming you are referring to the day 5 and a thai lady not traveling inbound with you, then that would be somewhat risky, if you test positive then you potentially subject her to host of idiotic quarantine requirements by virtue of sharing the same space where in reality a self-managed self isolation would be perfectly fine.. An alternative would be to find one of the 3hr test result deals usually adds a few thousand baht to the price or at least it did in december

Edited by mnomad

4 hours ago, portlandtree said:

Has to be thicker than as an individual renting a room$5000 & up. Or the poor Thai loses money

Sorry, I understood your GF is coming with you from abroad and would have to do the T&T´G too.

Edited by JustAnotherHun

If she is traveling with you and you both will share a room on Day 1 and Day, most hotels will allow but a few limit it to married couples.

If only you are travelling and she is already in country and wants to join you, check with the hotel. I did this not for T&G but I looked into it for AQ and found many hotels would allow but subject to the second person fully quarantining along with you and subject to the same COVID tests (in other words, all the same as if they had also just come from abroad).

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Requiem said:

Do hotels allow to stay in the same room with your girlfriend (not married) with the test & go program?

Your question lacks an important clarity.

- a) Are you travelling ‘with’ your girlfriend and both entering the Test & Go ? 

- b) Are you travelling ‘alone’ and want your girlfriend to meet you on your first Night ?

-----

a) That should be no problem - Book the hotel for 2 people (check with the hotel that they are ok with unmarried couples staying together - that ‘was’ an issue in the past with some ASQ hotels)

b) This depends on the hotel - depending on your arrival time you may get your PCR test result within 6 hrs in which case the hotel may allow guests. 

That said, my Test & Go hotel (in Nov - while staying with Wife and Son) didn’t allow me to go out and get the car and then return to the room after our negative PCR result issued (we’d planned to stay the night and take my son to school in the morning) - Thus, we just checked out and went home. 

So....  the safest option is to check directly with the hotel as they all apply their own rules.