"New" 90 Day Reporting Online

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you open the new online site at https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login that was was announced about 2 months ago?

Or did you download the mobile app that has been available for few years now?

Neither. I clicked on the "provide services" link as in my post and then scanned the QR code there. I haven't downloaded the mobile app.

2 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Mine took 3 working days (Thur-Mon) to get an approved reply out of CW last week.

Thats my small issue.

Been in groove with using mail option CW.

I prefer to post 15 days early as recommended.

The few days wait for approval with online is not the best. 

However sounds like an improvement on old system. 

I tried it this morning and worked well (sort of) until I got to submit and it kept coming back with an error message.  Tried the submit button over 20 times and no deal.  Off to Immigration Samui today.  I also tried sending them an email.  You do not automatically get on to an email "new mail"site.  Thailand you really need to get your act together........please!

Did mine a couple of days ago on my laptop. It was plain sailing until the last button, it wouldn't send my next appointment date. Tried again on my android phone and all ok, got the printed slip. Saved it to "Line" and printed it out from "keep" using my laptop printer. 

Works on PC too!

Bit fiddly getting past all the app refferals and registration but it's there the same as before. Data is the same as the app so less to put in but email back is immediate and email approval follows on next working day (Jomtien) with the old reminder slip to put in your passport. I prefer PC as can print out hard copy of all the relevant stages. 

6 minutes ago, Ricebarnandrooms said:

Thanks for the info. It seems to be BK only sevices. Has anyone in CM used it. I used to also use the webpage but last year it said report to immigration. The drive though 90 days is so easy but an app would also help. 

The old online site has been discarded. When you try to open online reporting after doing the terms and conditions it takes you to the new site now.

It seems the mobile apps may be working. I got as far as getting the message I was not within reporting window when I completed the first page. Will check it on Friday when I am within the window.