4th COVID Vaccine Jabs Offered at Bang Sue Station

snoop1130

Untitleแแอออd-1-copy-1-768x312.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 1 (TNA) – The Central Vaccination Center at the Bang Sue Grand Station invites people to receive the Pfizer vaccine as their fourth jab of COVID-19 vaccination.

Dr Mingkwan Wichaidit, director of the vaccination center, said the center today started to give the fourth jab to mobile phone-based registrants and allow recipients who got the third or the fourth dose to choose if they would obtain a half dose or a full dose injected under their skin or into their muscle. 

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation already approved the administration of half a dose of an mRNA vaccine and the injection under the skin.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-874053

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright TNA 2022-02-01

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup, the BTS guys n gals who got 2 x Sinovac + 1 x Az/Pfiz are being offered Moderna as a 4th shot (3 month delay).

Several of my people are reporting feeling like death warmed up after getting jabbed.

I'm not sure just how much of this is related to the CNY holiday :whistling:

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 2:41 AM, Crossy said:

Yup, the BTS guys n gals who got 2 x Sinovac + 1 x Az/Pfiz are being offered Moderna as a 4th shot (3 month delay).

Can anyone post or link to what criteria the MoPH is using for determining who's eligible for a 4th shot and when (wait time after based on what prior vaccines received)?

I somehow didn't catch any news about what criteria they're using for this...