Cameras were discovered in the restrooms of the Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital in Chonburi

lopburi3

18 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

White men that feel the constant need of reminding others that they believe Asian men have smaller dicks, it's probably because theirs is nano size. 

Average penis and condom size is smaller in Asia than in Europe.  Those are just the facts. ????‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Average penis and condom size is smaller in Asia than in Europe.  Those are just the facts. ????‍♂️

Sure. I only said those who feel a constant need to brag about their size and bash others for their small size (thus assuming they’re any bigger themselves), may hide a (tiny) surprise ????

Edited by alextrat1966

19 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

If I had to bet, I'd bet probably bigger than yours. 

White men that feel the constant need of reminding others that they believe Asian men have smaller dicks, it's probably because theirs is nano size. 

did i mention anything about Asian ? No ,,,,so its not me with the hang up ... its usaally people who have a small dick that seems the need to do wierd perverted things like this. just quoted what most women would say. , 

Edited by yeahbutif
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

did i mention anything about Asian ? No ,,,,so its not me with the hang up ... its usaally people who have a small dick that seems the need to do wierd perverted things like this. just quoted what most women would say. , 

You didn't mention it; you implied it. Besides, if you bash someone for "having a small dick" it's because you think you are bigger. Which takes us back to the beginning, just insecure boasting. 

Edited by alextrat1966

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Similarly female anatomy follows suit, and explains why we are all over here!

• Haha 1

At the same time in Bangkok, pondering whether to cut off part of his (you know), or use his IT skills effectively, this young, bored Thai man...

Man charged after spy cameras found in female toilets at Australian embassy

An ex-staffer at the Australian embassy in Bangkok has been charged after he used numerous cameras to spy on female staff.

February 6, 2022 - 2:03AM

An ex-employee who worked at the Australian embassy in Bangkok has been charged by Royal Thai Police with sexual and public nuisance offences.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade confirmed that the arrest was made on January 6.

The ABC have identified the man as former IT systems manager at the embassy – Bank Thamsongsana – who is a married Australian and Thai citizen and reportedly in his 30s.

It is alleged that a SD card full of images of female staff was discovered on the floor of the women’s bathrooms last year which led to numerous spy cameras directed at the female showers and toilets being located.

It is unknown how the spy cameras were installed or how long they have been in force. Government employees informed the ABC that “they feel compromised and threatened” and sought assistance from the embassy on how “to manage the serious psychological impacts of this matter”.

Thamsongsana faces a maximum of 10 years in jail or a fine of 20,000 baht (equates to A$850). He spent one night in jail and has been released on bail.

(Source: news.com.au)

Edited by StayinThailand2much