When is my 90 day check-in due?

Your first 90 day report will be due 90 days from the day you apply for a one year extension of stay based upon retirement.

When the non-o visa was issued by immigration and you got a new 90 day permit to stay that started the 90 days again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

OP, so your first report due 90 days after you obtain your annual extension.

Be aware that report can be done in person up to 15 days prior to your due date and 7 days post due date.

Your first report must be done in person or via mail.

Subsequent reports can be done online.

Note online report window is 15 days prior and up to due date. 

If you ever exit and re-enter Thailand then your 90 report clock is reset and starts from date of reentry. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The 90 day report is also then separate from your ongoing extensions. It is possible for them to get out of sync so that your 90 day report is due more than 2 weeks before, or more than 1 week after your visa expiry. This would mean you can't do both at the same time.

I've previously fallen foul of thinking that renewing my visa then started the 90 day report period again. It doesn't, and it cost me a 2000 baht fine.

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yep. Apart from starting your clock on your first extension.

In reality 90 report has nothing to do with annual extensions. 

This does not seem to be the same as Ubon Joe just posted.

Is the 90 days report due after you have been in the country for..........90days?

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Be aware that report can be done in person up to 15 days prior to your due date and 7 days post due date.

If you ever exit and re-enter Thailand then your 90 report clock is reset and starts from date of reentry. 

But only if you get a Re-entry permit before leaving, unless things have changed?

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Can  be done online, providing the app is working, which sadly is not very often!

11 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

Can  be done online, providing the app is working, which sadly is not very often!

In the case of the OP it would be his first 90 report after obtaining his 12 month extension. 

First report can be done in person or via mail, however not online..

I just got a 12 month retirement extension renewal 3 weeks after arriving back here from abroad on a re-entry permit based on the previous one. They put a piece of paper in the passport with the date my 90 day report is due. It is not 90 days from the date of the extension, they put 90 days from my arrival in the country . Irrelevant for me anyway, because I will have left the country again before that date.

Edited by Tuvoc

1 minute ago, Tuvoc said:

I just got a 12 month retirement extension renewal 3 weeks after arriving back here from abroad on a re-entry permit based on the previous one. They put a piece of paper in the passport with the date my 90 day report is due. It is not 90 days from the date of the extension, they put 90 days from my arrival in the country .

It's from your reentry date.

Extensions have nothing to do with your due date 90 report. 

The OP in a different situation.