Screensaver suggestions for old laptop?

Nemises

As showing, I presently use mine to permanently display:

a large analog clock, a digital clock for day of week & DD/MM/YY, a battery level indicator and an auto-refreshing app that shows current outside air temp, air quality, humidity and wind speed. 

Am looking for more useful widgets to load. (I can fit more by adjusting size of the analog clock).

Any other “clean” suggestions!?  (Not interested in live share-market feeds, other time zones nor TVF  message alerts ????)

17A639A0-C03B-4F09-8D13-812313AEFCAD.jpeg

Edited by Nemises

I think you are talking about desktop gadgets, not screensavers.

Plenty of gadgets on this website.

https://8gadgetpack.net

Microsoft killed gadgets years ago, due to security issues, but I have never had a problem.  Some third parties still offer them.  

Network Meter and CPU Meter are handy.  Also the weather, calendar, and a currency converter.  

Edited by KhunHeineken
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Does the screensaver

come on only if you have not used the PC for a certain length of time. So why do you need one?

I meant to say “desktop gadgets” in the title, not “screensaver”. Apologies for the confusion ????  

To clarify… the screensaver has been down disabled. Looking for any useful gadgets to leave running on the desktop (rather than bury the old laptop in a drawer somewhere).  Some members have suggested a few already - thank you to them again. 

• Like 1