Can anyone suggest a good reasonable price florist here is Pattaya?

Longwood50

Well its Valentines day coming up.  I have done the search on the internet to no avail.  Some of the sites start at 1800 baht for a small bouquet but most don't even post prices or pictures of what you are ordering.  I have no desire to call each of them to to try and find out particularly since I only speak English.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to a florist here in Pattaya that they have had a good experience with. 

Last year I used a florist on Pattaya Klang about 100 metres down from 3rd road on left hand side heading towards beach. Can't remember the name of the place but they were super friendly and helpful. They did up a nice rose with decoration and card. The recipient was extremely happy so any price was worth paying. 

20210214_180342~2.jpg

Edited by soi3eddie

Unless you're overseas, I'd say forget about trying to buy flowers online, Valentine's Day there's no shortage of people selling flowers/roses along the sois and in the open markets, find one and ask how much for X number of roses then find another (or two) and ask the same question and pick the one with with lowest price.